Home Button News Button About & FAQ Button Members Button In.Dev Button Play Button Forum Button Resources Button Links Button Contact Button
Main Logo
Hero Core

Comments Comments
Kairos
Aug '07
Eo has kidnapped four new members! Kairos // 15:54
Yes, we've been kidnapped and converted! But there's no need to help us  :P

Let's start this off.

Biggt, who already seems to have dissappeared, is the creator of the "La La Land"-series. The first and best in the line of many "surreal" games that have been made recently. Under the alias TheAnemic he's also created more traditional material, but with his own unique touch.

Cactus never really had a formal introduction, but all you really need to know about him is that he has quite a unique and awesome style. Just take a look at "Clean Asia" and "Fractal Fighter", and you'll see what I mean.

Jabberwock has quite a flair for writing. You might have seen some of his reviews over at the GMG, which are very interesting to read. He's also a composer and an artist, with his own style as well, as seen in "The Wasteland".

And you might be wondering who I am. Well, I'm the dude who made the game "Kairuga". Most of my skill is put into graphics and effects. I can't say I have a lot of finished games for playing, but there's going to be one pretty soon. If you've seen it somewhere, kudos to you!

We may seem a bit slow, but the community is alive and well  :)

Pages: 1

[1] 

This topic is locked, no replies are possible

Eo Logo   Link to Us | Feeds
2004 - 2018 © Eo
Website by House of Ninzha & Simon Donkers