Home Button News Button About & FAQ Button Members Button In.Dev Button Play Button Forum Button Resources Button Links Button Contact Button
Main Logo
The Pyramid

Comments Comments
Joewoof
Mar '07
3 New Eo Members! Joewoof // 18:07
Please welcome Joewoof, edenb and ChevyRay! Yay.

Yeah, I know. It's been months since we've been inducted into Eo, and nobody said anything public about it. Not really. JakeX (a regular visitor) just realized this week that ChevyRay is in Eo. Apparently, everyone is too busy debating over philosophical issues regarding game design and carving out their digital masterpieces. That's good, but it's leaving our treasured visitors in the dark.

Anyway, how did we invade this divine community? Well...

edenb is this hot chick who's got some sweet ideas and great musical talent. She treats game design as a completely ethereal realm of vivid whirlwinds. Sort of. Her current games aren't all that amazing, but her skills as a composer and a visionary designer more than make up for that. Hey, there's an "edenb fanclub" out there. She's definitely awesome.

ChevyRay previously went by the name, Tadashi Blossom. He's pretty famous in these parts, and it's likely that you've heard of him. His games are very charming and entertaining. I myself drooled over Harry RPG and slobbered over Monster Pop, so that's saying something. ChevyRay is also an advocate of peace (kinda). He conveys that through awesome cheesy humor that's interwoven into all his games - very lighthearted, yet very cool. Expect some masterpieces soon from this great guy.

And then there's me, Joewoof. Er... yay. Well, in case you missed my first blog, here's the story. From what I heard, I'm the first one who got in without a track record. That means I don't have any completed works to present, be it a game or otherwise. However, my in-depth official reviews and lengthy game design articles at GameMakerGames.com caught the eye of a few members here (something like that), and here I am. In other words, I'm here because of my "theoretical know-how", but I don't have much to show for my game development skills. I'm neither a good artist nor programmer, and my strength lies in game analysis. On the other hand, I love working in a local team, which is exactly I'm doing right now. We'll try our best to make fun, exciting and intriguing games for you guys to play.

Hopefully, that got some of you up-to-date. Eo may seem a little slow at times, but we're all working hard to not disappoint our fans. ;)

Pages: 1

[1] 

This topic is locked, no replies are possible

Eo Logo   Link to Us | Feeds
2004 - 2018 © Eo
Website by House of Ninzha & Simon Donkers