Home Button News Button About & FAQ Button Members Button In.Dev Button Play Button Forum Button Resources Button Links Button Contact Button
Main Logo
The Pyramid

Comments Comments
Hyun
Jan '07
3 years on the trot! Hyun // 19:12
It's been a while since I've said anything on the site, and there's a reason for this. After founding Eo, and watching it grow into a fantastic community, other commitments have meant I haven't been able to keep up with the happenings on the site. Therefore I took a decision (a few months ago) to step down as the main administrator of the group, and pass the torch onto Pug.

But Pug's recent victory in the Retro Remakes group, has made me want to mention a few words about why this group is so special. The Retro Remakes competition is a very well established competition on the net, and for one of our members to create games that have won it in the last 3 years in a row is pretty amazing. The competition has been immense, but BitPimp who won in 2004 with Legend of Shadow, and Pug Fugly winning two years in a row with Horace & The Spiders and The Pyramid have shown people how it's supposed to be done. We can't give these guys enough credit for the wonderful job they have done, keeping the standards at the highest, and showing what Eo is all about.

All in all, Eo remains committed to bringing you the best in gaming, so enjoy all our games, and keep coming back - there's plenty more to come!

Pages: 1

[1] 

This topic is locked, no replies are possible

Eo Logo   Link to Us | Feeds
2004 - 2018 © Eo
Website by House of Ninzha & Simon Donkers